Tuesday, June 15, 2010

retrospectives


Its been hard to keep up with the momentous moments here in Adventure land.
The moments that lead to this point; before and after...

We had a commercial drive, protect the park, close the street kind of party the other month.
Where I ran into my ex-wife after 8 years of incommunicado.
It was a happy surprise, but she couldnt talk for long, she had some friends waiting. She wouldnt exchange emails, since, after all she doesnt keep in contact with anyone from the old life...

But my realization wasnt this 'same old thing' from ages old. But the fact that, this emotional wound had healed, and I could turn around (on the street) after this kind of snubbing experience and become engaged with another person, a person I would love to spend more time with. There are so many people that I would like to spend more time with.
My emotional health and flexibility improved.

I am free.

No comments: